Homeowner Association Management Solutions
Full Service HOA Property Management
At Catalyst Property Solutions, we provide complete HOA management services tailored to the unique needs of your community. Our experienced, dedicated team members are well-versed in every aspect of HOA administration and are prepared to handle all the details. Our services range from financial and administrative to oversight of maintenance—and everything in between. We understand the importance of communications and reporting and are dedicated to helping everything run smoothly. To find out more about our association management services contact us today. We can’t wait to serve your community.Contact Us
Over 50 million people live in an HOA community. Homeowners' associations, or HOAs, are formal legal entities with formal bylaws created to maintain common areas; enforce deed restrictions, covenants and conditions; preserve homeowner investments and provide combined services to its members.
While membership is mandatory for all property owners within a community association development it can be a very positive experience, protecting your property values and enhancing a sense of community.
We help homeowner associations enact and enforce maintenance and design standards in addition to those established by City ordinances.
As Administrators for your HOA we provide the following services as directed by the governing board:
- Establish and collect maintenance fees needed to run neighborhood operations.
- Annual meeting assistance, including set up, mailing of meeting notices and quorum status.
- Maintain community landscaping.
- Meeting agenda compilation and distribution.
- Maintain recreational facilities.
- Providing professional consultation to the Board.
- Provide space for events or neighborhood functions.
- Assisting the Board in the resolution of member disputes.
- Work with law enforcement to provide patrol services.
- Reviewing property conditions and enforcing governing documents.
- Arrange for street maintenance.
- Soliciting and negotiating service contracts.
- Hiring, training, and supervising on-site personnel or subcontractors
- Establishing and maintaining a resale screening system
- Completing and processing resale certificates and providing assistance to owners and real estate agents working to sell homes within the association
- Comprehensive, accounting, billing and financial management services to help boost your bottom line
- Enforce deed restrictions including, but not limited to: Exterior home maintenance, Restricted commercial use of properties, Control of trash and blight, Street parking controls, Building façade and landscaping approvals; Managing aesthetics of prolonged garage doors left open, Fence restrictions, Pool restrictions, Erection of basketball hoops and tree houses, Limitations on the storage of boats and RVs, Boarding of pets, and more.
Renovations and Maintenance Solutions
Our Blue Marlin Maintenance and Service Team provides in-house repair service at below industry pricing, saving our clients’ money on all facets of property maintenance.Learn More
Pay your HOA fees through our convenient payment portalPay Here